zondag 14 september 2014

PREMIUM CRAFT BRANDS PANPASTEL UK CHALLENGE #22, FRAME IT INSPIRATION WEEK

It is Sunday today and some special day it is, My girl Denice turned 16 today...wohooo so it is party time...Sweet Sixteen, time sure flies.and she blossomed into a Beautifull Young Lady....I am suc a lucky Mom to have such a beautifull girl.........and Yessss This is the Inspiration week for Challenge # 22 over at the 





Our generous sponsor is Premium Art Brands and wow she has a fabulous prize for one winner 

Hey there guys some more inpiration this week and the theme is 
FRAME IT
This is what I have made.....

I had fun altering a photoframe. The background was made with Gesso, Light Modelling Paste and the Roses stencil from Dutch Doobadoo. I worked with the NEW Pearlescent PanPastels, this time I played with the Green and Violet colours. I finished the background by playing with 3D accents to give the roses a nicer look. 
On top I placed some butterflies which I colored with the Violet Pearlescent Pans and to finish I painted Irisdescent paste all over it. The frame itself is dabbed with the Pearlescent PanPastels and in the corners I played with the Burlap Dutch Doobadoo Stencil. To finish my frame I used the White COARSE Pearl Medium for PanPastel. 

So here is my finished project for inspiration week, you wanna have fun too guys, than come on over to the Premium Craft Brands PanPastel UK Challenge Blog and join into the fun, you can even win a fabulous prize generously offered by our wonderfull sponsor Premium Art Brands, And while your there just check out my amazing teamies creations guys your gonna love what my teamies made for your inspiration. 

The products I have been using are....






I would like to join into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp, Make your Own Background
Through the Craftroom door, Anything Goes


5 opmerkingen:

  1. Stunning Terry, gorgeous colours
    Claire xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So beautiful!! Would make a nice gift for someone!! Love the colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Through the Craft Room Door Challenge. Hope to see you next week, too!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Gorgeous project Terry - the soft colours are just beautiful.

    Thanks joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx