zondag 12 oktober 2014

PREMIUM CRAFT BRANDS PANPASTEL UK CHALLENGE, 24 INSPIRATION WEEK

It is Sunday today and today I am very very late but that has a good reason....It is time for the week of Inspiration for Challenge # 24 over at the 





Our generous sponsor is Premium Art Brands and wow she has a fabulous prize for one winner 

Hey there guys some more inpiration this week and the theme is 
AUTUMN .......


I had lots of fun making a birthday present for my Mom, who will turn 72 tomorrow. I have altered a frame and started out with lots of Gesso and allmost all the colours fromt the New Pearlescent Pans, some other panpastels were added into the frame that I made with Light Modelling Paste and the Burlap stencil from Dutch Doobadoo.

Inside the frame I worked with the Roses Stencil from Dutch Doobadoo. To finish my frame I placed Irisdescent Paste on top. I did the same with the heartshaped frames and topped it off with the Metallic PanPastels.
And so you can see the side of the frame.....all different Autumn colours......

And a heartshaped frame with my beautifull oldest daughter in it for Grandma....I used the Metallics mostly on this frame....
And last but not least a heartshaped frame with my youngest daughter Shannon in it, also worked with the Metallic Panpastels 
So I had loads of fun making my projects for inspiration week, you wanna have fun too, then I suggest you come over to the Premium Craft Brands Challenge Blog and join into the fun 
Thanksssss for your time and lovely comments, very much appreciated








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx