zondag 10 mei 2015

WE LOVE TO CREATE, CHALLENGE #10, ANYTHING CREATIVE/MIXED MEDIA GOES XXX


Hey there crafters, It is Sunday today, anddddd 
Today there WE HAVE a brand new challenge over at the 






Our generous sponsor is Premium Art Brands and wow she has a fabulous prize for one winner 

The theme for the challenge is

ANYTHING CREATIVE/MIXED MEDIA GOES
 This is what I have made

I had fun making a bottle label, thought I would use the stampset from Nikky with the fabby sentiment and swirls.



The background was made with cardstock and Pearlescent Pans and inks, a cute vintage girl some lace and the honeycomb board from Dutch Doobadoo. The hearts were made with Modelling Paste and made out of the empty cardboard art hearts and colored with Pearlescent Pans and on top a few metal butterflies to finish my project for this weeks challenge.
The products I have worked with are:





So guys, you wanna have fun too, than I suggest you come over to the We Love To Create Challenge Blog and join into the fun. My amazing teamies made some amazing projects just for your inspiration....
Have fun and enjoy......

And for my new followers, thank you so much for following my blog I really appreciate it a whole lot.


I would like to join into the following challenges:

Crafty Calender Challenge, Things with Wings
Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge, Anything goes with a twist, use flowers
Fab 'n Funky, Challenge #258 May Flowers


6 opmerkingen:

  1. LOVE the tag! So many beautiiful details !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love the vintage look of your bottle hanger - lovely background layers and such pretty spring colours.
    Alison x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 79 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love your bottle label, the colours are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in our "Things With Wings" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Congratulations on winning at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge. If you could please email me at dunnitagaindesigns@gmail.com
    Thanks,
    Kathy D.
    Deedee's Digis Sponsorship Coordinator

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks so much for your lovely comment Hugs Terry xxx